I’m Courtney! I started Navy and Lace in the fall of 2013 as a way to write about my love for beauty and fashion! Over the years, it has transformed into a blog where I share more than just what products I use or the sales I am shopping. Come on this journey with me where I figure out life, travel and shop a little too much.
- I love 80’s and 90’s movies! Clueless, St. Elmo’s Fire etc.
- I have a fish named Benny, a puppy nephew named Finn and my niece June Bug (featured in the photo above).
- I love anything and everything sweet! Sweet over salty any day.
- If I don’t have my nails painted, I feel incomplete.
- My favorite color is pink, although I very rarely wear the color.
- I cannot live without a good facemask and moisturizer.
- My family is my everything.
- I’d rather spend my friday night in, watching a good movie or cooking.
- I have a talent for arcade games!
- I work in the corporate world, and as you can see, blog on the side.
Make sure to subscribe to my blog to get daily emails when a new blog is posted! And follow me on Instagram @courtneykaner to see my day-to-day and food adventures!
For business inquiries only, contact email@example.com.