This weekend is the official kick-off to summer! That means pulling out the sandals and attending plenty of cookouts. Unsure what to wear? Below are two outfit options for your Memorial Day weekend plans.
From left to right-
- BP. Plate and Disc Layered Necklace
- Topshop V-Neck Inset Camisole Top
- Sam Edelman Glenda Fringe Slide Sandal
- Madewell Breezeway Pullover Sweater
- Topshop Broderie Belted Shorts
- Topshop Sandy Straw Mini Grab Bag
- Madewell Easy Sleeveless Button Front Denim Dress
- BaubleBar Reinette Raffia Hoop Earrings
- MAC Pink Lipstick (Brave)
- Steve Madden Ilena Block Heel Slide Sandal
I’m obsessed with the easy-breezy nature of both outfits and how simple each color palette is. When breaking out your summer whites and denim, it is all about adding pops of color or texture. Each outfit mixes both of those elements and makes it easy to layer, as well.
And if the weather is not cooperating (you never know in New England), switch out the white shorts for some white or light blue denim and add a cardigan or light jacket over the dress. Each outfit is versatile depending on the weather or your mood.
Hope everyone has a very happy long weekend!